Your Cookie Settings
Your Cookie Settings
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help to make the bag and checkout process possible as well as assisting in security issues and conforming to regulations.
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on the website. In some cases these cookies can improve the speed with which we can process your request as they allow us to remember site preferences that you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Men's Fleece Trousers
The Nike Pro Trousers are made from sweat-wicking fleece to help keep you dry and warm before, during and after your workout. They have a relaxed, broken-in feel reminiscent of your favourite joggers.
Free standard delivery with your Nike Member profile.
Delivery may take longer than normal. Check your estimated delivery date at checkout.
You can return your order for any reason, free of charge, within 60 days.
The good outweighs the bad
fredibeni - 07 Nov 2020
Overall I quite like these trousers. Many pros and a few cons.
- nice material: stretchy, comfortable, feels a bit “grainy” as opposed to super smooth but it’s nice
- good fit: tight at calves, looser at the knees and the tights
- overall ver comfortable
- my biggest con is the rope in the waistband. It’s not stretchy at all. If you tighten it, you will need to loosen it before you can take the trousers off. I really really wish that this had some stretch.
- the additional zip pocket does not open or close with ease. The zip is so tight that it takes two hands to operate it. Not a huge deal as don’t use this often.
- if you sit with one ankle on your other knee (i.e. cross your legs), the zip digs into my ankle. Annoying, but again, not a huge deal as I can just rotate the fabric slightly so the zip is not under my ankle.
Very good product, can't wait to put some time in wearing, working out and feeling comfortable in
Curtis Y. - 26 Oct 2020
In this WFH new normal having comfortable sweatpants to wear both in the house, outside running errands and hopefully working out (especially as you fight the weight, anxiety, and pressures of this new normal) is key to self care. These impressed me and own 4 colors as I upgraded my sweat pants roster.