DO HURLEY WETSUITS HAVE A WARRANTY?
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our warranty criteria.
Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against workmanship and materials defects.
The following are not covered under the warranty:
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Material defects more than six months from the date of original purchase (90 days for accessories)
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If the wetsuit was purchased on Nike.com, please follow the Nike return process.
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact the retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please contact us with a description of the issue and pictures of your wetsuit and receipt.