HOW DO I DISPLAY MY NIKE TRAINING CLUB WORKOUT ON MY TV?
Displaying your Nike Training Club workout on your TV is a great and easy way to train hands-free. You can wirelessly display any NTC workout from your mobile device through Airplay or Chromecast. You can also view NTC on a TV by connecting your device with an HDMI cable.
Here’s how to establish a wireless connection:
AIRPLAY FOR iOS
FREE NTC WORKOUTS
- With the NTC app open, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to reveal the iPhone Control Center
- Tap the AirPlay button
- Select the screen you want to use for your workout
- Toggle “Mirroring” on
- Swipe down to return to the NTC app
NTC PREMIUM WORKOUTS
- Start a Class or Whiteboard Workout
- On the video player for the Class or the Whiteboard Workout drill video, tap the AirPlay icon
- Select the device you want to use for your workout
CHROMECAST FOR ANDROID
- Open Chromecast (or Google Home) app on your phone
- Tap “Home” > “Cast screen/audio”
- Tap “Cast to [Wi-Fi name]"
- Open or navigate to the NTC app
- Start your workout