HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC IN MY NIKE RUN CLUB APP?
What's a run without music? Fortunately, with the Nike Run Club App you can listen to and control the perfect run accompaniment right through the app.
To listen to music while using NRC, just follow these simple steps:
- Head to the main run screen and tap the music icon.
- Select one of the following options:
- Other/No Music: Not in the mood for the tunes on your device? You can run without music or choose an audiobook, podcast, or another music app.
- Apple Music: Select the perfect playlist, artist, or album to listen to (Apple Music subscription required).
- Spotify Premium: You can access Spotify’s extensive music catalog with a Spotify Premium account (available on iOS only).
You can also listen to music while running with NRC on the Apple Watch. To do so, download music to your Apple Watch from your mobile device before running. Once the music downloads, start your playlist through your Apple Watch music app, then start your NRC run.
And with Apple Watch Series 3, Series 4, and Series 5 with cellular (and a wireless service plan), you can stream music right through your watch.
So hit play, and get moving.