NIKE.COM GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gift cards can be purchased on Nike.com and at Nike stores, Converse stores, and authorized retailers.
- Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise at any Nike-owned or Converse-owned retail store in the US and Puerto Rico and on Nike.com (US).
- You can redeem up to 10 gift cards per transaction on Nike.com.
- Gift cards are valid on Hurley.com but cannot be redeemed in Hurley retail stores.
- Gift cards don’t expire or decrease in value if unused.
- Upon redemption, any unused balance will remain on the gift card for future purchases. Gift card balances can’t be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by applicable law.
- Gift cards can’t be returned or canceled after purchase.
- “Activate-at-Home” gift cards don’t come with any value until activated and a dollar amount is added at gonike.com/giftcards.
- Lost or stolen gift cards will only be replaced with the original activation receipt.
- Nike.com reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or hold gift cards and orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of gift card policies.
For questions about Nike gift cards, please contact us.