HOW CAN I CONNECT THE NIKE RUN CLUB AND APPLE HEALTH APPS?
Connecting Nike Run Club to the Apple Health app enables you to view Active Energy, Heart Rate, Walking + Running Distance, and Workouts tracked by NRC in the Health app itself.
You'll have the opportunity to connect the two apps the first time you use the NRC app by doing the following:
- After the "WHAT'S NEW" screen, tap "OK LET’S GO."
- Tap "Allow" to authorize the Nike Run Club app to send data to the Health app.
- Tap "Done."
If you choose to connect them later, you can do so at any time from your phone’s "Settings" menu by taking the following steps:
- In Settings, scroll down and tap "Privacy."
- Tap "Health."
- Tap "Nike Run Club."
- Select the data to share with the Health app. Choose from:
- Active Energy
- Heart Rate
- Walking + Running Distance
Once connected, data will automatically flow from NRC to Health and will be there for you to view whenever you'd like.