RB Leipzig's 2018/19 home shirt features the clean white base of previous home shirts, with a dynamic red graphic across the shoulders that reflects the club's rapid rise to the top in Germany and beyond. After reaching the quarter-finals of the Europa League last year, RB Leipzig is determined to go even further in 2018/2019.
Founded as a fifth-division team in 2009, few clubs have risen so quickly and early in their lifespans as RB Leipzig. With league promotions in 2010, 2013, 2014 and 2016, the club aimed for top-tier German football from the start. The team plays with unshakable confidence in their goal of bringing champion-level football to Leipzig. After enjoying two seasons in Germany's top division, Leipzig is determined to establish itself as one of the country's leading clubs.
Nickname: Die Roten Bullen
Stadium: Red Bull Arena, Leipzig, Germany
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride