The 2018 away shirt's vibrant reds reference the team of 1966 and their most famous triumph—a victory marked by a subtle red star above the crest. The body of the shirt is dominated by a tonal graphic that depicts a modern St. George's Cross. And the two-tone stripes evoke speed to reflect the youthful wave of talent that is taking over English football and culture.
One of the two oldest national teams in football, England played the world's first international football match in 1872 against their rivals from the north, Scotland. Throughout their history, the team has pulled themselves from defeat to become world champions. Now seeking to end a 52-year wait for silverware, the Three Lions have arrived in Russia energised and fearless.
Nickname: The Three Lions
Stadium: Wembley Stadium, London, England
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride