The 2018/19 home kit embraces the deep red that has long embodied the deep passion of the club. Newly-added horizontal graphic details represent the metal strips found in gladiator armour, reflecting Spartak's fighting spirit and ability to turn defence into attack in an instant.
Spartak were founded in Soviet times by a trade union public organisation, and so they became known as 'the people's team'. Through political and social upheaval, they continued to grow with unwavering support, eventually becoming the most successful club in Russian history—winning all but one league title between 1992 and 2001. After a period of relative quiet, their most recent league title came in 2017, and today, Spartak are once again hoping to impress on the national European stage.
Nickname: Narodnaya Komanda (The People's Team), Krasno-Belye (The Red-Whites), Myaso (Meat)
Stadium: Otkritie Arena
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride