Nike Air Force 1 High 08 LE
Legendary style, refined.
- Premium leather and textile upper with VELCRO brand fastener at ankle
- Polyurethane midsole with full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit for cushioning
- Solid rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Colour Shown: White/True Berry/Laser Fuchsia
- Style: 334031-110
- Country/Region of Origin: China
Air Force 1 Origins
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this former basketball shoe was coined after Air Force One, the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players such as Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the tarmac to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.