The shirt may have a traditional blue polo collar, but it also has the same high-tech construction as the new home kit. The sleeve detailing and Swoosh are also blue, as are the numbers on the back and chest of the shirt.
WHERE IT BEGAN
In 1919, Brazil made history by hosting and winning the biggest tournament in South America. So began a string of victories that transformed samba football into a national icon, respected the world over.
Today everybody admires the yellow-and-green kit, but this shirt celebrates the men in white and blue who laid the foundations for the Seleção.
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Replica design with team details for pride