The 7 Best Nike Yoga Pants to Shop Now
Check out the best Nike yoga pants designed for comfort and free movement.
Whether you’re settling into crow pose or binge-watching your favorite show, yoga pants are an essential item if you’re looking for soft, stretchy comfort. All Nike yoga pants are designed with cozy, move-with-you fabric that won’t bunch, slide or cause distractions.
Read on to learn which Nike yoga pants are best for you, based on fit, activity and material preferences.
1.For Maximum Comfort: Nike Yoga Luxe High-Waist Leggings
Part of the Nike Luxe line, these pants are made with Nike Infinalon fabric, designed to provide gentle compression while feeling soft against the skin.
- Non-constricting waistband for comfort in the midsection
- Hidden pocket in the waistband
- Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick away sweat from the body
- Thin (but non-sheer) Nike Infinalon fabric that hugs the body without being restrictive
(Related: How to Find Squat-Proof Leggings)
2.For a High-Rise Fit: Nike Yoga Dri-FIT High-Waisted 7/8 Leggings
For yoga enthusiasts who prefer extra coverage, check out the Nike Yoga Dri-FIT High-Waisted 7/8 Leggings. The fabric, which is supportive and stretchy, seamlessly moves with you.
- Nike Dri-FIT technology for sweat control
- High-waist fit for secure coverage
- Unique, slight “V” shape on the back of the garment
- Inner waistband pocket large enough for a phone
3.For a Mid-Rise Fit: Nike One Luxe Mid-Rise Leggings
With Nike Luxe and Nike Dri-FIT materials embedded into the fabric, the Nike One Luxe Mid-Rise Leggings are designed to keep the wearer dry and comfortable — from a hot yoga session to post-class errands.
- Silky, soft Nike One Luxe fibers that hug the skin
- Multiple hidden pockets to store essentials
- Nike Dri-FIT technology for breathability
4.For a Roomy, Casual Style: Nike Yoga Luxe Dri-FIT Joggers
Another combination of Nike Luxe and Nike Dri-FIT , the Nike Yoga Luxe Dri-FIT Joggers are ideal pants for folks who prefer a loose-fitting style. But these joggers are designed to stay put. If you tend to adjust leggings throughout yoga class, consider trying joggers instead.
- Nike One Luxe material with a smooth, cozy feel
- Elastic waistband with a drawcord and elastic cuffs to help hold pant legs in place
- Nike Dri-FIT material
- Side pockets
5.For Cold Weather: Nike Yoga Therma-FIT High-Rise Fleece Joggers
Whether you’re practicing yoga in a chilly room or want a roomy (but insulated) pant to lounge in, the Nike Yoga Therma-FIT High-Rise Fleece Joggers keep you comfy and cozy.
- High-rise silhouette with adjustable, elastic waistband
- Nike Therma-FIT technology to retain body heat
- Leg cuffs to keep pants in place
6.For a Cropped Fit: Nike Yoga Luxe Cropped Fleece Pants
If you prefer a roomy fit and straight-leg design, opt for the Nike Yoga Luxe Cropped Fleece Pants.
- Smooth, buttery texture from the Nike One Luxe material
- Relaxed and loose fit with ample airflow to the legs
- Mid-rise, ribbed waistband to provide coverage as you stretch and bend
7.For the Most Secure Fit: Nike Yoga Dri-FIT Luxe High-Waisted 7/8 Color-Block Leggings
The stirrup design on these yoga leggings helps keep them in place, which makes the Nike Yoga Dri-FIT Luxe High-Waisted 7/8 Color-Block Leggings a great pick for people super focused on their yoga flow. If you’re wearing them outside of class, you can also pull up the stirrup from under the foot for a casual, bunched look around the ankle.
- Opening at the heel for support and mobility
- Nike Luxe fabric for gentle compression and a buttery-soft feel against the skin
- Nike Dri-FIT technology to keep sweat off skin
- High-rise design
- Non-sheer fabric that passes the squat test
Words by Julia Sullivan