DIFFERENT FOR LONGER'S SAKE
The Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Tour Fairway Wood features an enhanced cavity back design with a lower center of gravity, delivering a higher launch angle and reduced spin rate for greater distance with every shot.
The Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 improves on its predecessor with a reengineered High Speed Cavity Back design for increased distance and more stability. With all-new Fly-Brace technology, the rear portion of the club is reinforced so more energy is transferred to the face at impact. And the weight of the club is redistributed from the center toward the heel and toe for increased stability. The result: even greater ball speed and up to eight yards of distance gained.
ENHANCED HEAD DESIGN
The new head profile shifts center of gravity lower by 2.5mm and spin rate by more than 650rpms, creating flatter, farther shots.
FlexLoft adjustability, a simple pull, turn, push-and-tighten system, allows you to customize your loft and face angle positions independently of each other to optimize launch and spin conditions for maximum distance and accuracy.
The redesigned NexCOR face incorporates variable face thickness for a faster, hotter face and, subsequently, more ball speed at impact.
- Kuro Kage Silver 70 graphite shaft with Titanium Nickel fiber in the tip for more stability and lower spin
- New Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grip for great feel
- Specifications: 3: 13 °-17 °, 5: 17 °-21 °
- Includes head cover and instruction manual. Wrench sold separately.
- Enlarge the technical specifications